Today’s youth are investing thousands of dollars in their education. The result, many of them are ending up in massive levels of debt. What makes matters even worse is that they aren’t even being taught the necessary beliefs, behaviors and skills needed in order to excel in their careers.
That being said, we need to change the status quo. We need to set a new standard when it comes to educating the future workforce and leaders.
This is one of the reasons why we’re now accepting applications to become a YPE Chapter Leader. To learn more about the opportunity, please review the information below.
Becoming a YPE Chapter Leader isn’t for everyone. For the select few that it is for here are the qualifications:
- You have the ability to connect, inspire and lead your peers.
- You can sell, influence and persuade others to your way of thinking.
- You have a robust network of leaders and peers within your community.
- You have a strong work ethic and are highly disciplined.
- When you commit to something you fully commit. You give it your perfect effort while seeing it all the way through.
- You have the confidence in yourself to challenge your peers while also holding them accountable.
The roles and responsibilities of a Chapter Leader include:
- Recruiting YoungPros to join your Chapter.
- Securing a location to host your Chapter Meetings.
- Leading and facilitating the Chapter Meetings.
- Booking community leaders to speak to your Chapter.
- Consistent follow up and engagement with your members between Chapter Meetings.
- Biweekly calls with other Chapter Leaders and YPE Leadership.
The are many benefits of becoming a YPE Chapter Leader. Some of which include:
- An income potential between $25k to $190k per year.
- Complete freedom and flexibility to determine your time commitment of running YPE Chapters.
- Access to our online membership and YPE Core program at no cost.
- Sales and leadership training, which will ensure that you have the resources necessary to successfully build and then lead your YPE Chapters.
- Being seen as a leader in your community as you’ll be responsible for the development and growth of the YoungPros in your Chapter(s).
- Access to other YPE Chapter Leaders that will be there to support you throughout all aspects of your career.
YPE Chapter Leaders are seen as an elite group. They not only make a commitment to live by the highest standards but they’re also dedicated to helping their peers excel throughout their careers.